There’s a bit of a trend going now with bloggers becoming a little outspoken about the WordPress ‘Freshly Pressed’ feed on the Reader Channel. How does it work? The subjects today [ie. the day I wrote this post] included Rwanda, tattoos, fictional heroines, diversity, poetry, war and Mozilla Firefox. I want to be there too! My nomination for this award comes from Karen Oberlaender at My Train of Thoughts. Karen is the top commentator on my writing blog, so thanks Karen for reading and getting involved in dialogue, not just clicking the ‘like’ button!
Directions for you to accept the “I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award”:-
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the “The I’m NOT Featured on Freshly Pressed Award”.
- Write a blog post and tell us the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
- Include in your blog post a paragraph about why you’d like to be on WordPress’ Freshly Pressed OR a paragraph on why you couldn’t care less about Freshly Pressed. Up to you …
- Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them – (please don’t alter the instructions or the badge!)
- Come over and say hello to Don Charisma, the originator of the “The I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award”
- And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award, and then PROUDLY display the award on your blog.
- If you ever do get officially “Freshly Pressed” then take down this award badge and display the official “Freshly Pressed” badge instead.
I would like to give this award to Dale at EllaDeeWords who, after Karen, has written the most comments on my writing blog since it started in February 2013. Thanks Dale!